What if I become a blogger?
I can write about what others are doing…relating to stroke recovery…and how OTHERS can benefit.
I THINK I had this idea before, but I am not sure; you know the reasons! If I just blogged about it…and silenced my voice, I would hit all the items on my list.
Regarding the list: when the pandemic hit around Covid-19, I had sometime to think about what is next. I looked at new sites, and thought I could add value. I found this one lifeafterthestroke.com where I could add what I learned. I have it parked on my website (www.mybrainllc.com) until I figured out what to do next.
I will share with you what I wrote down and how I reached the conclusion of what I want to do next.
What CAN I do?
- Ask questions (I am really good at asking other about their problems)
- Get people to talk
- Get people to open up
- Positive outlook
- I always smiling
What CAN’T I do?
- Talk ( I CAN’T talk about myself…even if I have prepared)
- Talk to people who have communication issues
- Talk to people who want ME to talk
- Think clearly
What do I want to do NEXT?
- What if I could stay in my home and work?
- What if I could write; it may TAKE a little longer (and the grammar would be simple text), but I could do it.
- Who would want to talk to me?
- How can I get them to reach out?
- Think about the people who have reached out. How did I handle that?
- What if I became a blogger about stroke recovery??
- Could I think of new ideas?
- What if I added items from other sites?
- Could I start collecting them?
- What if I just stayed on my site and did this. Would anyone follow?
- How do I build followers?
- Offer program to stroke survivors through hospitals??
That’s it: I could be a blogger!
- Work from home EVERYDAY
- I can write about what interests me
- No more travel…it was great for a while, but now it is time to do something else
- I can now travel for fun…and to see my family
Stay tuned for my life as I branch out into the future; I am excited about what the future holds and how I can transition my site. I hope you will continue to follow me on my journey.