So I opened my eyes this morning at 5:27 a.m. and instantly I knew I’d had the dream of the century. Clearly, the dream made no sense. It was about Oprah Winfrey and she had become poverty stricken. She literally had no money and some inner belief was holding her back from creating wealth. This dream was about money blocks, and I knew I needed to share it with you, my readers. You ever think you might have a money block that’s keeping you from earning the income you deserve? I certainly have in the past. I’m guessing Oprah may have experienced a money block too. She obviously got over it.
Of course the fact is we all have psychological blocks of some kind. That’s why I instantly knew I had to write about blocks that might be holding you back, just like they were for Oprah. Take what I say to heart; it can change your life. You can start manifesting income that will make earning money fun and easy.
Your money blocks are also called ‘limiting beliefs.’ Limiting beliefs are your own personal beliefs which exist in your subconscious mind. Usually you don’t know they even exist. The first step to dealing with limiting beliefs is to acknowledge they’re alive and well and living a busy life upstairs in your subconscious brain. They are like a gang of thieves, always working to figure out how they can pull off their next heist. And the goal of those pesky money blocks is to make sure you are ‘not bringing in dough.’ I’ll bet Oprah dealt with her money blocks head on.
To change your money blocks, you need to revamp your thoughts. Money is awesome and will help you achieve your goals to help others and improve the world. It’s all good. Write down your money goals and how you’ll use your income to improve the planet. If you’re like me, you’re thinking up ways to help people all the time. Oprah certainly has helped a lot of struggling people as a result of having money and a desire to help others.
The fact is, money blocks are based on thoughts that were injected into your mind years ago. They might be concepts like: ‘money is the root of all evil’, ‘rich people are greedy’, ‘there’s not enough money to go around.’ You get the picture. Dump these thoughts out a top story window and replace them with positive thoughts like, ‘money allows me to help people’, ‘money is flowing freely into my life’, ‘I attract money easily and quickly’. I always think of the emotional reaction from the audience one time when Oprah gave every audience member a new car. And she had looked specifically for people who were truly in need. Can you honestly imagine how it must feel to help that many needy people in a one-hour TV show?
I can hear you saying, “but Andrea, how do I lose my money blocks so I can get on with helping people the way Oprah does? Well, here goes:
1. Get a stack of paper, a quiet spot and an hour or so. Write your thoughts about money. Don’t stop after ten minutes, just keep writing.
2. Next, on a new sheet of paper, draw a line down the center. Write your positive money thoughts on the left and your negative money thoughts on the right.
3. Work with your positive thoughts and rewrite them into present tense. Here’s an example: “I feel freaking amazing every day as I see money flowing into my bank account”.
4. Create your own personal money phrase which is positive, present and all about how you want to feel about money. Write it on seventeen sticky notes. Put them everywhere including the bathroom mirror, your car dashboard and your purse. Take a picture of the sticky note with your phone and make it your phone’s wallpaper.
5. Surround yourself with positive money people. Read books and listen to audios about positive money topics including biographies of successful people you’d like to emulate. Keep your positive money phrase flowing through your mind, especially before you go to sleep and when you first wake up.
When I close my eyes tonight, I’ll be grateful for all the good in my life, and grateful I’ve helped you clear your money blocks the way Oprah Winfrey obviously has. Oh, and please share your successes!
See more at: http://www.andreasullenger.com/how-did-oprah-winfrey-stamp-out-her-money-blocks#sthash.NDUpozNk.dpuf