Commitment is everything!
This was my 30 year wedding anniversary; we spent it at The Nine’s Hotel in Portland! What a great time we had; unfortunately, we both got sick!
We came home the next day and we both felt a little off. We spent the next 2 days sleeping/napping.
Not quite what you want 30 years a marriage to bring, but we slogged through it. I wanted to go on a cruise for this miraculous 30 years, but that didn’t come to be. We settled on the Nine’s and it was great to be there.
I think THAT is why we are so happy. My wife can give you some others, but here are mine:
1. Marriage is 100%/100%, NEVER 50%/50%
2. Simple acts of love keep 2 people knitted together
3. Never go to bed mad
4. Always compliment each other
5. Be happy with what ever you are doing….even if it is going for a walk
6. Wake up and Bless each day you are alive
7. Commitment is everything; be committed to each other
OK, I said that already in the first line, bit I think is is important. Now you know our secret; please reach out and share your secrets.