My brain has a hole in it…does yours???
What is keeping you from realizing your potential? What can you do to increase your sales peoples’ commitment? Are these common challenges YOUR challenges?
- My team is afraid of cold calling
- Employees are disengaged with the success of our company
- Hesitant to aggressively compete in a highly competitive marketplace
- Reluctant to embrace change
- How to bolster relationships and attitudes through teamwork
- Employees are facing personal challenges
Putting Failure In Its Place is a multi-media presentation that will inspire your team to look beyond their obstacles and motivate them to imagine and pursue what is possible. GIRD your team with this winning strategy and watch them succeed.
Increase sales team productivity!
- Inspire them to see the big picture
- Motivate them to prevail over their challenges
- Model how to not take “no” for an answer
- Show them how to effectively set and achieve goals
Gordon and Jill will use their inspiring story of emergency, chaos, self-doubt and recovery to show your teams how to handle adversity, and how to prevail!
GIRD: to prepare (oneself) for action.
To provide, equip, or invest, as with power or strength.
In Putting Failure In its Place, you will learn about:
- The process of succeeding
- Taking aim at obstacles, not hiding behind them
- How GIRD (Goals, Instruction, Repetition, Discipline) is critical in achieving one’s goals
As a business owner, consultant, and entrepreneur, Gordon personified the focus and determination necessary to be a top-level business professional. Gordon uses his inspiring story of emergency, chaos, self-doubt and recovery to show your teams how to handle adversity, and how to prevail!
Professional Teams embrace meaningful, accountable change in their personal and professional lives
Click here for Testimonials
“The courage, determination, strength, and faith that you both have demonstrated is truly inspiring. And the discipline and drive you have shown in the face of profound adversity showed us all that with great effort, great accomplishments are possible.”
Hope and encouragement in the face of adversity are universal needs. Humor and compassion are key to you envisioning this life-changing experience.
Contact us today!
We would love to hear from you! For information about speaking engagements, please call (503 454-0887) or Email us now and hear from the disability guru and the Portland Oregon Speaker!!
Gordon Viggiano was a healthy, active, no risk factor man who still managed to suffer a massive stroke on his 51st birthday. As a lifelong entrepreneur and businessman, he always had a plan, but his plans never included something like this. Gordon Viggiano is the BEST inspirational, motivational and uplifting speaker on the planet. He is the disability guru!!!