If you believe the feedback forms, l did GREAT!
I re-did some of the content based on feedback from another source, and I THINK it is going in the right direction. There are some things needing change (I working on it) and the feedback I received was my strongest:
Regarding how they wound rank the usefulness of the presentation, I received a eight, nine or 10 by 100% of the audience! During my last presentation, it was quite a bit lower. The client gave me some tips to make it stronger and it WORKED!
Then I asked what 3 things apply to you and your challenges?
- Goals, action, reflection
- Finding weak points to develop a plan of action
- Repetition (too often we learn but never implement)
- Overwhelming setbacks (understanding failure or the perception of failure)
- Discipline (not a fan of follow-through)
- Gordon’s “never quit” mentality is totally inspiring
- Don’t give up
- Discipline and planning
- Being more determined
- Value of discipline
- Setting goals in writing
- Remember who helped my along the way
- Personal achievement
- Setting goals
- Plan for the unexpected
- Work/life balance
- Importance of staying focused.
- Support from others
- Focus on a plan that could be repeated
- Power of attitude to overcome obstacles
- Write down goals
- Repetition and consistency
- Accountability is a group effort
- Importance of actively setting goals
Based on the exercises I gave them, a 100% said they would use them. That is impressive!!
Am I starting to make traction? YES! I am hoping this will be my turning point.