If you remember from 2 months ago, I was beginning to start my NEW approach. I was a bit wary on it, so I asked some of my friends what they thought and they gave me a few ideas. So I took their ideas, “memorized” my lines and now I am ready to go. So far, it is encouraging…but only time will tell! Here is my plan:
- Get email and phone number
- Send 1 0f 3 initial emails
- Send 2nd email
- Call for appt ONLY
- Send YouTube email
- Have scripted conversation (carefully script)
- After talk, if appropriate, present 3 options and say:
- “Super. I am going to think this thru and then get back to you with 3 options. Let’s schedule something now. What looks good for you on xxxx?
- Prepare 3 options
- Call to present (I think I want to include a summary statement?)
- Attempt to close
What do you think? Anything missing?