Since I have had my new action plan in place (for 3 days), I have gotten a few nibbles. I started out sending the email out to the people I have had trouble reaching, and three of them have responded!
This really excites me! Here’s the process I am following:
- Get emails and phone numbers
- Send 1st email
- Send 2nd email
- Call for appt
- When I reach prospect, schedule appointment ONLY; don’t talk about it
- Send YouTube email
- Have scripted conversation to understand their needs (Still working on it)
- After talk, if appropriate, tell the prospect I want to present 3 options
- Set appointment date
- Prepare 3 options
- Call to present (I think I want to include a summary statement?)
I better start working on the scripted presentation. This may be the turning point….